As a fast-growing Group of convenience stores, we are always looking for new stores that would be a good fit to add to our portfolio. If you own a site, store or group of stores that fit the criteria below and you are considering a sale, then please don’t hesitate to contact us for a discrete and confidential discussion.
What are we looking for?
- Retail convenience stores with a turnover of at least £25,000 per week (excluding services).
- National or local managed estate of convenience stores.
- Trading in the North West, North East, North Wales or Midlands.
- Leasehold but would consider freehold opportunities.
- Solid relationships with suppliers and colleagues.
- 2,000+ sq ft retail space.
We are able to offer an upfront, honest and speedy approach to the sale process that capitalises on the knowledge and experience gained from our stores to date. This helps ensure that the process is completed in a short timeframe and with a smooth transition resulting in minimal disruption for the business and colleagues. Please complete the form to start the process or contact our Head of Acquisitions, Alex Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org or 07816 022609).